Mountain Taxi is firmly committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and visitors to our website. This page details how we collect information from customers and visitors, what we do with that information, how secure the information is kept and what options you have available regarding our mailing lists.
We are committed to protecting the security of the information from clients that register for newsletters, and fill out our questionnaires.
- We collect personal information when you register for a trip quote or otherwise voluntarily provide such information to provide a better user experience.
- We prevent unauthorized access, and we do not sell, rent, or loan our subscriber or customer lists to third parties for email marketing.
- Please note: Mountain Taxi will never send you email requesting your user name, password, credit card number or any of your personal information. If you receive an email request from or representing any of the above, asking you for any of your personal information, it’s a fraudulent email. We recommend that you inform the appropriate authorities and delete the email.
- We send our newsletters only to those who request them, but cannot prevent people from subscribing their friends. We do include the ability to immediately unsubscribe in every one of our newsletters.
- The personally identifiable information you provide to us for making a travel reservation is made available to the applicable hotel, airline or auto rental agency for the purpose of completing your reservation request.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR IMFORMATION
Mountain Taxi is an Icelandic company and is subject to Icelandic laws.
We may disclose personal information without the users permission to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others or protect anyone’s rights, to protect our guests, staff, associates or property (including this site).